- If you do buy a numeracy skills test book, only use it as an introduction to the qts maths test and do not rely on it to fully prepare you for the exam.
- Use the government tests on the STA site to help you with the exam format and an introduction to the tests but don’t retake the tests over and over again as after a couple of times you will answer the questions from memory rather than practising your maths skills.
- Get access to a numeracy skills test pack, preferably QTS Maths Tutor tests as ours are updated regularly and are the closest tests to the real exam.
- Give yourself time to revise. Passing the numeracy skills test is all about the right revision and putting in the time to get use to the tricks of the exam.
- If you are struggling to get more than 18 on your QTS Maths Test then consider getting the help of an expert numeracy skills tutor who will be able to give you the inside knowledge of the exam and how certain questions catch people out.
New Year’s Resolution, Pass the Numeracy Skills Test
Professional QTS Numeracy Skills Tests and Tutors
21 NUMERACY SKILLS TESTS | VIDEO SOLUTIONS | SAME FORMAT AS THE REAL EXAM
Related Blog Posts
February 13, 2019
To book your numeracy skills test, head over to the Department of Education website, register your details and book your numeracy skills test at your local centre. It is worth remembering that you have three, free attempts at the numeracy skills test, after that you will be required to pay for every test that you […]
June 5, 2019
What are the GCSE Equivalency tests? The GCSE Equivalency tests in maths, English and Science are tests that cover some of the GCSE curriculum and have an associated examination. They are accepted as alternative qualifications by some Universities if you don’t have a GCSE grade C or level 4. They are often accepted within teacher […]
May 20, 2017
At QTS Maths Tutor we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do which is to offer the best numeracy skills test preparation to help you become numeracy ready and pass your professional skills test. Consequently we are continuously receiving feedback from prospective teachers and numeracy skills tutors in order to enhance […]